Repeatedly Voted Best Personal
Injury Law Firm*
We are available anytime, every day of the year to discuss your case.
Unless You Win
You don’t pay us anything until a recovery is made on your behalf.
Nearly $2 Billion
We make insurance companies pay. Close to $800 million recovered in the last four years alone.
From Wreck to Check™
The most valuable non-legal service we provide is to carry the emotional burden of our clients so that they can focus on recovery.
What Our Clients Have to Say
NAMED #2 MOST INFLUENTIAL FIRM IN AMERICA!*
We’ve Helped Thousands We Can Help You Too
Put Our Compassionate
Legal Team to Work for You
- Award-Winning Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorneys.
- Over 240 years of combined litigation experience devoted to personal injury.
- Board Certified Injury and Wrongful Death Specialist on staff.
- Bilingual staff and injury lawyers with locations nationwide for ease of access.
- Our legal team gets results! We have recovered approximately $200m every year for the last 4 years for our injured clients.
- Tens of thousands of satisfied clients with positive reviews.
- The most valuable non-legal service we provide is to carry the emotional burden of our clients so that they can focus on recovery.
- Our caring staff is invested in the well-being of our local communities, as demonstrated through our ongoing volunteer work and the donation of hundreds of thousands of dollars to charity annually.
Lerner and Rowe Personal Injury Attorneys’ Locations
Glen Lerner and Kevin Rowe Featured on the Front Cover of North ValleyRead More
Glen Lerner and Kevin Rowe Featured on the Front Cover of So ScottsdaleRead More
Highly Regarded Radio Host and Co-founder of the #LovePup Foundation Johnjay Van Es Endorses Lerner and RoweListen Now
Glen Lerner Featured on the Front Cover of SWAGGERRead More
Featured in the AZ Foothills Best of Our Valley 2021 IssueRead More
We started a scholarship program to help low-income students overcome financial obstacles and reach their post-secondary educational goals. Read all about it now.
See What We've Done Together