Repeatedly Voted Best Personal
Injury Law Firm*
Voted best 8 years in a row.
24/7 Free Consultations
We are available any time, every day of the year to discuss your case.
Until You Win
You don’t pay us anything until a recovery is made on your behalf.
We are people-focused and know how to make insurance companies pay. $1 billion recovered in the last five years alone.
From Wreck to Check™
The most valuable non-legal service we provide is to carry the emotional burden for our clients so that they can focus on recovery.
What Our Clients Have to Say
NAMED #2 MOST INFLUENTIAL FIRM IN AMERICA!*
We’ve Helped Over 150,000 Thousand Clients You Can Trust Us to Help You Too
Put Our Compassionate
Legal Team to Work for You
- Award-Winning Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorneys.
- Over 240 years of combined litigation experience devoted to personal injury.
- Board Certified Injury and Wrongful Death Specialist on staff.
- Bilingual staff and injury lawyers with locations nationwide for ease of access.
- Our legal team is trial ready and gets results! We have recovered billions for our injured clients.
- Trusted by over 150,000 satisfied clients and positive reviews.
- Our award-winning legal team provides top quality service.
- The most valuable non-legal service we provide is to carry the emotional burden for our clients so that they can focus on recovery.
- Our caring staff is invested in the well-being of our local communities, as demonstrated through our ongoing volunteer work and the donation of hundreds of thousands of dollars to charity annually.
Lerner and Rowe Personal Injury Attorneys’ Locations
Glen Lerner and Kevin Rowe Featured on the Front Cover of North ValleyRead Full Interview
Glen Lerner and Kevin Rowe Featured on the Front Cover of So ScottsdaleRead Full Interview
Highly Regarded Radio Host and Co-founder of the #LovePup Foundation Johnjay Van Es Endorses Lerner and RoweListen Now Listen Now
Glen Lerner Featured on the Front Cover of SWAGGERRead Full Interview
Featured in the AZ Foothills Best of Our Valley 2021 IssueRead Full Interview