Thousands of car crashes happen in Portland every year. According to the City of Portland, these car accidents resulted in 63 deaths in 2022. Many Oregon automobile wrecks involve pedestrians, reckless drivers, distracted drivers, teenage drivers, drunk drivers, and more. Unfortunately, many collisions and crashes result in injury to people who have done nothing wrong. If you’ve been injured in a car wreck, then contact Lerner and Rowe’s Portland car accident lawyers for immediate assistance.
You can reach Lerner and Rowe’s Portland injury attorneys 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone at 844-977-1900. You can also contact us online by filling out this convenient online form or through our LiveChat representatives.
Why Hire a Portland Car Crash Attorney?
There are many reasons to hire a law firm after an Oregon car accident. Two of the more important ones are that:
- You need to focus on your recovery. A competent law firm will take the emotional burden of a complicated case off your shoulders so that you can focus on recuperation and not have the added stress of dealing with insurance agents.
- Multiple parties can be liable for your injuries. It may seem like only you and one other driver are involved, but the accident may actually involve a mechanic, manufacturer, or other company. Our lawyers can sift through the messy web of a Portland car crash and get you the highest settlement possible.
Don’t attempt to hold these entities accountable on your own, as you may miss out on unique ways to earn your financial compensation. An experienced Portland injury attorney will know how to properly calculate your rightful amount and how to negotiate with the toughest of insurance companies.
Types of Portland Car Accident Claims We Handle
We can help you if you were injured in any of these common Portland, OR car accidents:
- Rear-end collisions
- Collisions with trucks
- Head-on collisions
- Turning crashes
- Angle crashes
- Collisions with untethered animals
- Fender benders
- Single car collisions
- Multi-vehicle collisions
- Collisions with fixed objects
- Collisions with parked cars
After your free case evaluation, we will work on determining the causation of your accident. It’s possible your injuries occurred in a single-vehicle accident, and you might assume there’s no one to sue. However, the manufacturer of the car part that failed you may be partially to blame. Or, the government agency who did not fix a broken “one-way” sign may need to be held accountable.
Why Choose Our Oregon Injury Lawyers?
There are countless reasons to choose the Portland car accident attorneys at Lerner and Rowe. In addition to having a proven track record of winning billion-dollar results on behalf of our clients, our team takes great pride in offering:
- A commitment to excellent communication
- A belief in your case so strong that we take on all the risk, and ask for no upfront monies
- A bilingual team of attorneys and support staff
- No fees unless we win your case
Our experienced injury attorneys are proud of the fantastic results won on behalf of injury victims across the nation. They also take great pride in offering unmatched customer care. Take a look at our five-star reviews to see how much of a priority customer service is to Lerner and Rowe.
Contact Top Portland Car Accident Lawyers Near Me
At Lerner and Rowe, our auto accident lawyers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to offer free, no obligation consultations to prospective clients that have suffered injuries after a Portland car accident. It is strongly suggested that you speak with a car accident attorney as soon as possible to improve your chances of receiving a fair settlement.
Lerner and Rowe’s Portland car accident attorneys have the knowledge and skill to protect your rights after a car wreck. We understand that no two accidents are the same and work hard to meet the individual needs of our clients. If you’re looking for the highest settlement allowable by law combined with the treatment that you deserve then contact us today.