Get answers to frequently asked questions about Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys law offices, services and practice areas. If you or a loved one has suffered injuries as a result of someone’s negligence, contact us today. Our personal injury attorneys are here to help you get the compensation you may deserve for current and future medical expenses and to cover any property damage that was the result of your accident. Contact us toll-free at 844-977-1900 for more information.
TOP FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
A lot of people rely on a vehicle to run errands and to drive to work, attend classes or meet out with friends. But if your car is wrecked in an accident, then what are you supposed to do? At Lerner and Rowe, we understand that after an accident you need your vehicle fixed as soon as possible. Or if it is beyond repair, that you get a settlement check to replace the one you lost. You can rest assured that our legal team will work hard to resolve your case in a timely manner and get you the most you deserve so that you can back on the road.
After an accident, getting immediate medical treatment for your injuries is essential. For those that do not have health insurance, this can be a huge cause for concern.
However, our law firm is well connected with physicians at every level of the medical care spectrum. Those connections in most cases make it possible for us to help you get immediate medical care for treatment of accident-related injuries, whether or not you have medical insurance.
Your initial consultation is always free at Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys. Also, our personal injury fee structure is based on a contingency basis; meaning that we don’t get paid unless you win.
When you pick Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys to represent your case, you get:
– An attorney that will fight hard for you to get the money you deserve
– A team of knowledgeable staff members and investigators assisting to establish a solid case
– 24/7 a day we’ll come to you if you can’t come to us
– You always get a FREE case consultation and evaluation.
We are here to help you in your time of need.
We represent personal injury and commercial litigation cases throughout the states of Arizona, Nevada, California, New Mexico, Tennessee, Illinois, Michigan, and Indiana. For a full list visit our Practice Areas page.
Do not wait to call! The sooner you call us, the sooner we can gather fresh and current information to help defend your case. Another reason to contact us sooner than later is that certain types of cases have a time limit for appealing convictions and submitting documentation.
There are numerous testimonials from our clients on our YouTube page, just search for “Lerner and Rowe.” Take some time to look through each video and learn more about the personalized service and cases that we offer our clients.
Yes, every client of Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys meets with a lawyer. Your claim / case is also assigned a team of legal professionals that will assist your primary attorney.
These legal professional include intake specialists, case managers, accounting professionals and paralegals. Processing your claim / case through multiple channels helps ensure that each task associated with your claim / case is handled by the most qualified person.
The time it takes to receive a settlement can vary greatly depending on the extent of injuries and medical treatment.
The value of each personal injury case varies based on the extent of injuries and insurance coverage.
Each Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys law office provides clients with 24/7 legal services and personal care after they are in an accident. We have a team of experienced support staff that is an expert in their particular field of practice. These industry experts include medical personnel, crime and accident scene investigators, research professionals, and post-accident care facilitators.
We are here for our clients and their families every step of the way, from the point they are injured or accused to the point when they are ready to return to their daily lives.
Services we provide through our crisis center include:
– Meeting with clients at accident/crime scenes 24/7.
– Representing clients at police stations or meeting them at hospitals.
– Assisting clients with finding a medical professional that will take care of their individual needs to include – medical evaluations and care, pain management, long-term care providers and psychiatric assistance.
– Speaking directly with insurance companies on behalf of clients so that they may receive the maximum amount of compensation they deserve.
– Arranging for auto rentals if their vehicle needs repair or is not drivable because of an accident.
– Negotiating terms within their best interest out-of-court or aggressively representing them in court if their case goes to trial.
– And in the most severe cases, helping family members with funeral arrangements caused by a wrongful death.
Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys and their law partners will fight to get the highest level of compensation for their clients. We did not become lawyers for the quick buck, but to assist those in need receive the best possible representation and care in their time of need.