The conveniences and perks of using public transportation can become a burden if you or a loved one is hurt while riding a bus, or injured when you move to enter or exit a bus.
If you are hurt in a bus accident, call Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys for a free case consultation at 844-977-1900. Our bus accident lawyers and legal staff are committed to helping those who have been hurt get any compensation they may deserve.
Causes of Bus Accident Injuries
Most bus accidents are unexpected and are the result of a variety of different reasons and causes.
A few of the more common ones include:
- A bus driver swerves or brakes abruptly to avoid hitting something.
- A pedestrian steps into a bus driver’s blind spot and is hit.
- A bus driver is distracted and crashes into something.
- A bus driver loses consciousness.
- Another vehicle crashes into a bus.
- A bus driver loses control of a bus.
- Lastly, a malfunctioning bus part results in an accident.
Contact a Bus Accident Attorney
After a bus accident, you should contact a bus accident attorney at Lerner and Rowe. You or your loved one may be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering, medical bills, and lost wages resulting from the bus accident. If a death occurs, the responsible driver may also face wrongful death criminal charges, increasing the complexity of a claim.
Just make one call to 844-977-1900, or submit an online case review form today to connect with one of our personal injury law firms located in multiple states nationwide. Your initial consultation is free, and you won’t pay a fee unless we win compensation on your behalf. One of our bus accident attorneys is here to help and will get any available compensation for pain and suffering, injuries, lost wages and other damages.