Throughout his extensive legal career Mr. Howard has earned the following distinctions and accolades:
- Certified specialist in personal injury and wrongful death litigation by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization.
- Member of the American Association for Justice and the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, whose primary purpose is to protect and further the interests of innocent people harmed by the wrongdoing of others.
- Designated client advocate by the American Board of Trial Advocates for having tried to verdict over 50 civil jury trials.
- Member of the Arizona Bar Member Assistance Committee.
- Volunteer monitor of the Arizona State Bar Member Assistance Program who serves both lawyers and citizens throughout the state.
Mr. Howard is a member of the State Bar of Arizona and is admitted to practice in the Federal District Court for the District of Arizona.
In his free time Mr. Howard enjoys doting on his daughter, music, and helping those less fortunate than him through various non-profit organizations. He also has a peculiar passion for mechanical Swiss timepieces.
Email: [email protected]