On the hunt for a North Las Vegas auto accident lawyer? An experienced car accident attorney can help you (and your family) after a crash. After all, while you recover from your injuries, your family will have to pick up the pieces. Maybe your partner needs to pick up extra shifts at work due to new medical bills, or your children have to leave their school because you can no longer cover tuition.
A Las Vegas auto accident lawyer from Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys can help fight for and maximize financial compensation. And, we’re experienced, practicing only injury and wrongful death law.
Call (702) 877-1500 today to set up your free case evaluation and consultation. Don’t want to call? Fill out this FREE online form, or text using our handy LiveChat feature. We are standing by 24/7 (even on weekends and holidays) to help you take those first steps towards financial recovery after an auto accident.
6 Causes of Auto Accidents in North Las Vegas
North Las Vegas is a busy area. This means there is only small room for error on its streets. An automobile accident in North Las Vegas, NV can be caused by a number of different variables.
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Reckless driving
- Driving under the influence
- Inclement weather
These actions and conditions can cause any type of accident, too. For example, a fender bender or rear end collision is a common accident in North Las Vegas. Other accidents in North Las Vegas include:
- Merge collisions
And many more. Sometimes, your car might even be involved in a multi-car crash where one car hits you, leading you to hit another car. Of course, each of these auto accidents can cause injuries that range from minor to life-altering.
10+ Auto Accident Injuries that Happen in North Las Vegas
Auto accident injuries happen in North Las Vegas every day. Here are just some of the potential outcomes following a car crash:
Regardless of how minor your injury might be, it’s of utmost importance that you seek out medical attention and save all documentation of your visit. Sometimes it can take a few days for symptoms of a serious injury to become apparent. Saving documentation will help you prove that your injuries were indeed caused by the accident and not another unrelated event.
Proving details like this is where an auto accident attorney from Lerner and Rowe can help you significantly. A knowledgeable lawyer will help you bolster your case, defend your best interests, and give you more peace of mind.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring an Auto Accident Attorney?
More benefits of hiring an auto accident attorney from Lerner and Rowe include the following:
- The car accident attorneys at Lerner and Rowe have years of experience behind them, focused on personal injury and wrongful death law.
- We know how to effectively investigate your complicated case to determine who was liable–something that isn’t as simple as it may seem.
- Our attorneys can build a strong claim for compensation.
- They will demand this amount from the responsible party’s insurance company, aiming to settle the matter outside of court.
- If necessary, our lawyers will represent you and your family’s best interests in court so that you won’t have to worry about defending your case in front of a judge.
- There’s no fee until we win your case, and typically our fees are simply taken out of the amount of compensation you win–so, there’s no out of pocket costs for you to worry about.
How to Build a Strong Claim for Compensation for Your Accident Injuries
But, how can you strengthen your chances of winning your case? Here are a few tips for building a claim for compensation after an accident injury.
- As stated, to build a strong case first seek out medical attention and save all documentation from that visit.
- While at the accident scene, take pictures of the damage.
- Gather the other involved driver’s insurance information.
- Keep a journal of your injury symptoms and how you followed your doctor’s interventions.
- Call Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys, can present all of this evidence in your free consultation.
Your North Las Vegas auto accident attorney will take it from there:
They will look at all of your evidence and start determining who is liable for your injuries.
Then, they will conduct their own investigation, looking into witness statements, security camera feeds, and even police reports and traffic tickets/ citations. Police reports can’t be used as evidence because they contain hearsay, but they can be used to find further witnesses or other useful clues to who or what truly caused your accident.
Your attorney will consider: Is one party responsible for this accident? Or do multiple parties share the blame?
Once they determine the answer to this question, they will begin to add up all of the financial cost that has hit you and your family as a direct result of the accident.
The Financial Toll of a North Las Vegas Auto Accident
After an accident, you and your family may suffer from both economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages are simple to calculate and include:
- Medical bills
- Prescription drug costs
- Costs of physical or mental therapy
- Lost wages
- Changes to your home or medical equipment costs
- Cost of constant or partial care
Economic damages can also be calculated into the future, covering these expenses so that you won’t have to worry about them throughout your life. Non-economic damages are a little trickier and involve damages that are not so easily totalled. They may include compensation for:
- Loss of companionship
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of reputation
These damages are far easier to determine for an attorney, since there is no final line item to add. The attorneys at Lerner and Rowe are dedicated to looking at every possible angle of your case in order to maximize the amount of compensation won.
This includes considering if more than one party was involved in your accident, and working with each insurance company until an agreement can be met, in or out of the courtroom.
Call the North Las Vegas Auto Accident Lawyers at Lerner and Rowe
If you’ve been injured in a North Las Vegas auto accident, it’s time to call your auto accident advocate from Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys. We are committed to providing excellent communications, and thus, we are available 24/7 every day of the year- even holidays. Plus, there is no fee until we win your case.
What if you were injured in a different kind of accident, and not in a car? Can Lerner and Rowe still help you? We also serve clients who suffered injuries from:
Our North Las Vegas office is right on 3155 W Craig Rd Suite #100, North Las Vegas, NV 89032. Plus, there’s no fee until you win your case. Start your journey to financial compensation with Lerner and Rowe today.