Repeatedly Voted Best Personal
Injury Law Firm*
24/7 Free Consultations
We are available any time, every day of the year to discuss your case.
No Fees Until You Win
You don’t pay us anything until a recovery is made on your behalf.
We know how to make insurance companies pay top dollar.
Why You Should Put Our Las Vegas Legal Team to Work for You
- Award-Winning Top Attorneys in Personal Injury on staff.
- Over 240 years of combined litigation experience devoted solely to personal injury.
- Successfully represented more than 150,000 injury victims.
- Board Certified Injury and Wrongful Death Specialist dedicated to protecting your rights.
- Bilingual team members and attorneys with locations nationwide for ease of access.
- Our legal team is highly trusted and gets results! We have recovered more than $1-billion in the last 5 years alone for our injured clients.
- Attorneys are trial ready to ensure that you get the best representation in and out of the courtroom.
- Tens of thousands of satisfied clients with positive reviews by both clients and peers.
- Our caring staff is invested in the well-being of our local communities, as demonstrated through our ongoing volunteer work and the donation of hundreds of thousands of dollars to charity annually.
What Our Clients Have to Say
NAMED #2 MOST INFLUENTIAL FIRM IN AMERICA!*
Benefits of Consulting a Skilled Las Vegas Injury Attorney
An experienced personal injury lawyer can evaluate the facts of a particular incident and the applicable law to assess the potential for recovery for medical expenses, pain and suffering and lost wages.
The longer the victim waits to hire a lawyer, the less effective they can be. Through NRS 11.190, the time to file a personal injury lawsuit is limited, the sooner that decisive action is taken, the stronger a plaintiff’s chances of winning his or her personal injury claim will be. So, don’t wait!
In the aftermath of a personal injury, it helps to have an experienced Las Vegas personal injury attorney provide guidance on the road to recovery. With three locations in Nevada, there is a Lerner and Rowe office near you.
Billion Dollar Results
Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys has achieved successful outcomes for clients through our combined 240+ years of experience.
Our Practice Areas
Lerner and Rowe Personal Injury Attorneys’ Locations
We are licensed to practice in the highlighted states; however, we work with other law firms in almost all 50 states.
After an accident, getting immediate medical treatment for your injuries is essential. For those that do not have health insurance, this can be a huge cause for concern.
However, our law firm is well connected with physicians at every level of the medical care spectrum. Those connections in most cases make it possible for us to help you get immediate medical care for treatment of accident-related injuries, whether or not you have medical insurance.
Your initial consultation is always free at Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys. Also, our personal injury fee structure is based on a contingency basis; meaning that we don’t get paid unless you win.
When you pick Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys to represent your case, you get:
– An attorney that will fight hard for you to get the money you deserve
– A team of knowledgeable staff members and investigators assisting to establish a solid case
– 24/7 a day we’ll come to you if you can’t come to us
– You always get a FREE case consultation and evaluation.
We are here to help you in your time of need.
Yes, every client of Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys meets with a lawyer. Your claim / case is also assigned a team of legal professionals that will assist your primary attorney.
These legal professional include intake specialists, case managers, accounting professionals and paralegals. Processing your claim / case through multiple channels helps ensure that each task associated with your claim / case is handled by the most qualified person.
The time it takes to recover compensation can vary greatly depending on the extent of injuries and medical treatment.
The value of each personal injury case varies based on the extent of injuries and insurance coverage.