We are available anytime, every day of the year to discuss your case.
Unless You Win
You don’t pay us anything until a recovery is made on your behalf.
Over $1 Billion
We make insurance companies pay. Over $200 million resolved in 2019 alone.
Put Our Compassionate
Legal Team to Work for You
- Award-Winning Personal Injury Attorneys on staff.
- Over 240 years of combined litigation experience devoted solely to personal injury.
- Board Certified Injury and Wrongful Death Specialist dedicated to protecting your rights.
- Bilingual team members and attorneys with locations nationwide for ease of access.
- Our legal team gets results! We recovered $200 million in 2019 alone.
- Tens of thousands of satisfied clients with positive reviews by both clients and peers.
- Our caring staff is invested in the well-being of our local communities, as demonstrated through our ongoing volunteer work and the donation of hundreds of thousands of dollars to charity annually.
What Our Clients Have to Say
Benefits of Consulting an Attorney
An experienced personal injury attorney can evaluate the facts of a particular incident and the applicable law to assess the potential for recovery for medical bills, pain and suffering and lost wages.
The longer the victim waits to hire a lawyer, the less effective they can be. Through NRS 11.190, the time to file a personal injury lawsuit is limited, the sooner that decisive action is taken, the stronger a plaintiff’s chances of winning his or her claims will be. So, don’t wait!
In the aftermath of a personal injury, it helps to have an experienced personal injury lawyer provide guidance on the road to recovery. With three locations in Nevada, there is an office near you.
We’ve Helped Thousands We Can Help You Too
Lerner and Rowe Personal Injury Attorneys’ Locations
2019 was another amazing year filled with positive impact! Thanks to the generosity and support of our clients, team members, and community partners, our nonprofit Lerner and Rowe Gives Back was able to give over $1.25 million total back to local neighborhood organizations in nine states.
See What We've Done Together