We are available any time, every day of the year to discuss your case.
Unless You Win
You don’t pay us anything until a recovery is made on your behalf.
We know how to make insurance companies pay top dollar.
Commercial Parody Contest
Enter the Lerner and Rowe Commercial Parody Contest for the chance to win thousands of dollars! To enter, just submit your own version of a tastefully creative and original “Lerner and Rowe” style TV parody commercial by midnight PST Monday, September 30, 2019. Three winners will then be chosen and awarded a 1st ($2,500), 2nd ($1,500), or 3rd ($1,000) place prize!
Why You Should Put Our Compassionate Legal Team to Work for You
- Award-Winning Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorneys on staff.
- Knowledgeable staff with over 240 years of combined litigation experience devoted solely to personal injury and fighting unreasonable insurance company offers.
- Board Certified Injury and Wrongful Death Specialist on staff.
- Bilingual staff and attorneys with locations nationwide for ease of access.
- Our Legal team gets results – over $165 million was recovered in 2018 alone.
- Tens of thousands of satisfied clients with positive reviews by both clients and peers.
- Caring staff that is also invested in the well-being of local communities as shown through volunteer work and annual donations of hundreds of thousands of dollars to charities.
What Our Clients Have to Say
Benefits of Consulting an Attorney
An experienced personal injury attorney can evaluate the facts of a particular incident and the applicable law to assess the potential for recovery for medical bills, pain and suffering and lost wages.
The longer the victim waits to hire a lawyer, the less effective they can be. Through NRS 11.190, the time to file a personal injury lawsuit is limited, the sooner that decisive action is taken, the stronger a plaintiff’s chances of winning his or her claims will be. So, don’t wait!
In the aftermath of a personal injury, it helps to have an experienced personal injury lawyer provide guidance on the road to recovery. With three locations in Nevada, there is an office near you.