Bit by a Dog? Contact a Dog Bite Injury Lawyer Today!
Emotions run high after a dog attack, especially if your child is an injured dog bite victim. If you or a loved one has been bitten by a dog, then you need an experienced dog bite lawyer who is familiar with your state’s specific dog bite laws. At Lerner and Rowe, our dog bite lawyers know how to work with industry experts to ensure that your dog bite injury case is properly handled and settled to the full extent of the law. We will:
- Investigate the dog’s behavioral history, the property where the attack took place, and the pet owner to verify if they were negligent with the handling and care of the dog.
- Gather evidence and documentation including photos of the dog bites on the victim.
- Document other injuries resulting from the dog attack and obtain copies of medical bills and doctor reports.
- Negotiate third party insurance claims and possibly reduce medical expenses as a result of the injury.
- Seek compensation for injuries, losses, and other damages on your behalf.
Damage settlements that our dog bite lawyers have recovered include costs associated with lost wages, medical bills, future reconstructive surgery, and ongoing emotional and psychological counseling. Our fees are contingent on the success of your case, there are no up-front or out-of-pocket costs; you pay nothing unless we win your case.
Call 844-977-1900 to schedule a free initial case review, submit an online case review form today, or chat with a live representative to schedule a free consultation with a dog bite lawyer at Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys today. We are here to help!
What Do I Do after a Dog Bite?
After a dog attack you should seek immediate medical attention, call the police to file an incident report and then contact an experienced dog bite lawyer. The sooner the better as the statute of limitations for filing a dog bite law claim vary by state.
Once you contact Lerner and Rowe, we are prepared to:
- Investigate the dog owner to determine if they were negligent in the handling or care of the dog.
- Gather and document evidence by taking photos of the victims injuries, compiling information regarding the attack and collecting copies of medical reports for future examination.
- Negotiate with an insurance company for the best possible settlement to cover injuries and losses.
Contact a Dog Bite Lawyer Today!
Regardless of whether a dog has bitten someone before, the owners of the dog are liable for any bites or injuries suffered by the person attacked. Even if the dog was with another person other than the owner and was not properly confined or on a leash when the dog attack occurred, that person can also be held liable for damages suffered by a dog bite lawyer.
Tennessee canine-injury laws are a little more complex. Thus, a lawyer that specializes in this specialty area is key to helping bite victims seek compensation.
Contact our dog bite lawyers today. You won’t pay, unless you win. Call 844-977-1900 to schedule a free initial case review, submit an online case review form today, or chat with a live representative.