Serving Injury Victims in Northwest Indiana’s Lake County
Although Hammond is in Northwest Indiana’s Lake County, it is often considered part of the Metro Chicago area. As such, Hammond’s 77,000 residents have unique legal needs when it comes to personal injury. The Hammond personal injury lawyers at Lerner and Rowe have extensive knowledge of Illinois and Indiana laws, and can provide you with first-rate legal services whether you were injured at home in Hammond or commuting to work in Chicago.
Our team can help you if you or a loved one were injured as a result of an accident in or around Hammond. If another party is liable for your accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation. But, determining who is liable for your accident is a complex part of personal injury law that only an experienced lawyer can truly take advantage of in an adequate way.
So, if you were injured in a car accident, slip and fall, or other personal injury scenario in Hammond, call Lerner and Rowe at 219-999-0122. Or, you may choose to fill out this FREE online form or use our online LiveChat feature.
Do I Need a Lawyer After a Personal Injury in Hammond, IN?
After a personal injury in Hammond, IN, you may need to:
- Attend doctor appointments
- Go to physical and/or psychotherapy sessions
- Have surgeries
- Take multiple prescription drugs
- Follow a strict exercise, diet, or prescription regimen for healing
- Take days, weeks, or months off work
- Learn to walk or speak again
- Figure out how to manage your home
- Consider how you will get your kids to school and back each day
The last thing you need to add is stressful disputes with the insurance company over your legitimate accident claim. The Hammond personal injury lawyers at Lerner and Rowe can take this burden off of your shoulders. Our experienced legal team will handle building your case, strengthening it, determining your compensation, and fighting for your best interests. .
Common Types of Injury Claims Handled By Our Hammond Personal Injury Lawyers
In Hammond, our Lerner and Rowe team of personal injury lawyers handles the following injury claims:
- Elder abuse
- Defective products
- Dangerous drugs
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bike accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
So, whether you were in a wreck on your motorcycle or injured in a premises liability accident while walking Wicker Memorial Park, we can help you seek the financial compensation you are owed.
What Injuries are Common After Hammond, IN Accidents?
Hammond, IN accidents result in all kinds of injuries. We’ve broken them into the following four levels of severity.
- Shallow cuts and lacerations
- First and second degree burns
Even More Severe
- Major broken bones
- Internal organ damage
- More severe concussions
- Minor spinal injuries
No matter the extent of your injuries, the attorneys at Lerner and Rowe will be able to help you seek financial compensation if another party caused them.
What Is the Indiana Statute of Limitations? How About Chicago?
The Indiana statute of limitations is a law that dictates how long a victim has to file a personal injury accident claim. That amount of time will vary depending on different factors, such as location, entities involved, and severity of injuries.
The key takeaway— if you miss the deadline, you may no longer be eligible to recover compensation for another’s negligence. Working with an experience Indiana personal injury lawyer in Hammond will help ensure that you stay on track and don’t miss out on receiving any damages that you may deserve.
Why Choose Our Hammond Personal Injury Lawyers
There are countless reasons you should choose Lerner and Rowe for your Hammond, IN personal injury case. Here are just a few:
- We care deeply about the communities we serve, and even host non-profit events to promote their well-being.
- We carry the emotional burden of a complicated case for you.
- We’ve successfully represented thousands of clients.
- Our staff includes bilingual team members and injury lawyers.
- We have received hundreds of five-star reviews.
- There are no fees at all until we win your case- no upfront monies, and no cost to your initial case evaluation and consultation.
- We offer 24/7 legal help and provide excellent communications throughout your time with us.
Don’t let this opportunity pass by–rather, work with a knowledgeable Lerner and Rowe attorney on your journey towards financial compensation.