Arlington Heights is a very active community due to its proximity to both the Arlington Heights Park District and Metra Rail Line. It is also the most populous community in the U.S. to be classified as a village. All of these factors also increase the risk of an accident-related injury occurring to residents and commuters. Hurt in Arlington Heights? Our Arlington Heights personal injury lawyers know how to sift through every detail of a variety of accident injury cases so that we can recover the most compensation available for our clients.
Get experienced and knowledgeable legal help when you need it most by contacting the Illinois Injury lawyers Lerner and Rowe for a free case evaluation and consultation today. We have legal representatives standing by 24/7 to take your call at 708-222-2222, your FREE online form, or your chats via our convenient LiveChat feature.
Why Do Victims of Arlington Heights Accidents Seek Out Legal Representation?
There are over 75,000 people of all ages in Arlington Heights, IL that can suffer a life-altering personal injury caused by another person’s negligence or recklessness.
If you and/or a loved one experience an accident-related injury, you shouldn’t have to cover the associated costs. Rather, the responsible party must be held liable for their actions (or inactions). Therefore, you would greatly benefit from seeking out experienced Illinois legal representation from Lerner and Rowe.
We work hard to build a strong case that proves the liable party did in fact cause your injuries. Then, we negotiate on your behalf to recover a fair amount of compensation.
Injury Claims Handled By Our Arlington Heights Personal Injury Lawyers
At Lerner and Rowe, we handle personal injury claims in Arlington Heights associated with:
- Automobile Accident Injuries: these can include injuries sustained in car, truck, motorcycle, and bicycle accidents.
- Product Liability Injuries: when a defective product causes harm to a consumer, our personal injury lawyers can pursue claims on behalf of the injured party. Injuries may result from faulty consumer products, pharmaceuticals, or defective medical devices.
- Slip and Fall Injuries: we represent individuals who have been injured due to slip and fall accidents on someone else’s property.
- Dog Bite Injuries: if you get bitten or attacked by a dog due to the owner’s negligence, we may pursue compensation on your behalf for injuries such as bites, scarring, and emotional trauma.
- Wrongful Death: if you are a surviving family member who lost a loved one due to another party’s negligence or misconduct, our legal team may seek to recover compensation and other damages related to your loss.
- Premises Liability Injuries: these injuries can occur on another person’s property due to hazardous conditions or inadequate maintenance. Injuries may result from falls, structural defects, or security issues.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: when elderly residents of nursing homes suffer physical, emotional, or financial abuse or neglect, our personal injury lawyers are prepared to advocate for their rights and seek compensation for any injuries or harm.
Injuries Our Arlington Heights Personal Injury Attorneys Represent
Some of the common types of injuries that our injury lawyers handle include:
- Cuts, lacerations
- Torn ligaments
- Internal organ damage
- Head trauma
- Skull fractures
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim in Arlington Heights?
According to the law in Illinois, you have a limited amount of time from the date of your accident to file a personal injury claim and pursue compensation. This rule is known as the statute of limitations.
That is why it’s important to begin your fight for financial compensation sooner rather than later. Financial compensation can be recovered to pay for past and future lost wages, medical bills, and costs associated with management of your symptoms.
Why Choose Our Arlington Heights Injury Lawyers?
The attorneys at Lerner and Rowe focus on three main offerings for their clients.
- We offer high quality legal representation and fight for the maximum amount of compensation possible.
- We work against aggressive insurance companies who go out of their way to undervalue your claim.
- Our most valuable non-legal service is taking on the emotional burden of a complicated personal injury case so that you can heal and focus on mental and physical recovery.
Don’t wait another day to take advantage of all our experienced legal team and extensive resources. Schedule your free, no obligation consultation today.
Contact Our Arlington Heights Personal Injury Lawyers
Arlington Heights is one of the best places to live in all of Illinois, flaunting both the closeness of the suburbs and the freedom of the city. Don’t let a personal injury take you away from all our city has to offer. Call us today at 708-222-2222, fill out this FREE online form, or use LiveChat to connect right away.
We are committed to providing excellent communications for all of our clients throughout the lawsuit process. And, there’s no fee until we win your Arlington Heights case.
Moreover, we will ask for no upfront monies, taking on all the risk so that you don’t have to. A free case evaluation and consultation will kickstart your journey towards compensation, and after that, your attorney will take the reins. Shift your focus from covering medical bills to your personal recovery, and call us today.