Los Angeles attorney Justin Randall was born on Long Island, New York and raised outside of Chicago, Illinois. He received his B.A. degree in Political Science and Communication from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where he served as the Student Body President during his senior year. At Illinois, he also received the Senior 100 Honorary Award; given to the top 100 graduating seniors in academics and activities at the University of Illinois.
Mr. Randall received his J.D. degree from the University of Iowa College of Law. During law school, he served on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Gender, Race and Justice and on the Iowa Law School Foundation Board of Directors. He also received the Willard L. Boyd Service Award by contributing the greatest number of community service hours to the Iowa City area in his graduating class.
Prior to becoming the managing attorney of Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys‘ Los Angeles area law firm, he represented personal injury claims out of their Las Vegas office. Mr. Randall also clerked for the Department of Justice at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Iowa in Cedar Rapids and the District of Nevada in Las Vegas. At the United States Attorney’s Office of Nevada, he worked on several high profile criminal and civil matters gaining useful experience to help clients in the Las Vegas area.
Justin received recognition for his dedication to providing exceptional service by both the legal and business community.
Awards & Memberships for Justin Randall include:
- AIOLA – Elite Advocate Standard Member
- Member – Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 10 Attorney List – Attorney and Practice Magazine
- Top 10 Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Attorney Award – Attorney and Practice Magazine
- Excellence in Practice – Super Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – National Trial Lawyers
- Best Attorney Lifetime Charter Member – Best Attorneys of America
- Top 40 Under 40 – National Trial Lawyers
- Rising Star – Super Lawyers
- Top Lawyer – Global Directory of Who’s Who
- Top Attorney Rising Star in the Mountain States – Salt Lake Magazine
- 2020 Top 10 Best in Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Trial Lawyers
- 2019-2020 NADC Fellows
- 2019 Litigator of the Year – American Institute of Trial Lawyers
- 2018-2019 Top 10 Best in Client Satisfaction Award Under 40 – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- 2018-2019 10 Best In Nevada for High Verdict & Settlement Attorney – AIOPIA
Mr. Randall is a member of the State Bar of California and is licensed to practice before all state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. He is also licensed to practice law in all state/federal courts of Nevada and Arizona. Justin Randall is a member of the each state’s bar association.