Easter egg hunts are a ton of fun for the little ones as well as parents. However, these exciting events also have the potential to be quite dangerous. Our Phoenix personal injury legal team wants to make sure that you enjoy them to the fullest without being hurt.
Follow these egg-hunting tips to stay safe:
- Select a safe location that allows kids to run freely without impediments;
- Opt for a fenced off area so wayward egg-hunters do not digress to areas with tripping hazards;
- Develop a contingency plan such as a local community center in case it rains;
- Egg hunters should wear footwear they feel comfortable running in;
- Go over the rules with the kids; and
- Keep an eye out for gopher holes and uneven surfaces that may or may not be marked with cones/flags.
Check Out These Family –Friendly Easter Events
There are plenty of Easter events taking place across the greater Phoenix area this April. From Easter egg hunts to church services, meals and beyond, we’ve got a little bit of everything.
Head on out to Farm Park at 24810 S. Rittenhouse Rod in Queen Creek on April 15th for a fun-filled Easter egg hunt. The egg-citement kicks off at 9 am. This hunt will be kept small so everyone can have a blast. Hunts will be staggered by age group for to make competition fair.
Peoria families can enjoy springtime fun at the annual Dolly Sanchez Memorial Easter Egg Hunt. Drive out to the Peoria Sports Complex located at 16101 N. 83rd Ave. on April 15th between 8 am to noon for the opportunity to meet Mr. and Mrs. Bunny, enjoy a candy hunt, participate in a pony ride, play on fun inflatables and so much more.
The Snedigar Sportsplex will host Chandler’s annual Family Easter celebration on April 15. The event lasts from 9 am until noon. This Easter Egg Scramble is open to kids upwards of 9 years of age. Additional activities include a family Easter basket giveaway, interactive amusements and displays.
This 12,000-egg hunt kicks off at 11 am on April 15th. There will even be a pancake breakfast too!
Phoenix Personal Injury Attorneys Lerner & Rowe are at Your Service
If you or your loved one is injured during such a hunt or other holiday activity, know that our Phoenix personal injury attorneys are here for you 24/7, 365 days a year.