Lerner & Rowe St. Patrick’s Day Giveaway has closed!
Want the chance to win a St. Patrick’s night out?
Four lucky winners will receive a $250.00 Visa Gift Card.To be eligible to win, you must like our page, tell us how you would celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with $250.00, and share our post. Our office will randomly select 4 lucky winners and announce them on our Facebook page. The Lerner and Rowe St. Patrick’s Day Giveaway ends on March 14th, 2017 at 11:59 PM (PST) and is subject to the terms listed in the Official Rules below.
How to Enter
Like us on Facebook
Comment how you would celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with $250.00
Share our post
These are just a few rules to follow…
- “Like” Lerner and Rowe’s Facebook page.
- Must tell us how you would celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with $250.00, comment on Lerner and Rowe’s Facebook page.
- Must share our post.
- Must be 18 years old to enter or have a parent or guardian’s permission.
- Must be a legal resident of Arizona (USA).
- Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
Other than that, just keep in mind that the Lerner & Rowe Loves Arizona Giveaway sweepstakes is not a solicitation for referrals or recommendations for its services. Lerner and Rowe is not seeking through this program any referral or recommendation of its services. Lerner and Rowe also advises you that by visiting Lerner and Rowe’s Facebook page, entering this giveaway, or posting any comment or question on any social media page affiliated with Lerner and Rowe you are not entering into a legal agreement of any kind with the law offices of Lerner and Rowe and Lerner and Rowe is not agreeing to represent you. Do not post any question related to representation on Lerner and Rowe’s Facebook page. However, if you do have a legal question, please feel free to contact our office directly to schedule a consultation by calling 602-977-1900. Lerner and Rowe is responsible for the content of this Promotion, and can be reached at 602-977-1900.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Lerner & Rowe Loves Arizona Giveaway sweepstakes submission period commences at 12:00 p.m. PST on March 6th, 2017 and ends March 14th, 2017 at 11:59 PM (PST) The contest program is sponsored by the law offices of Lerner and Rowe, 2701 East Camelback Road, #140, Phoenix, Arizona 85016.
- Eligibility: Eligibility: The Lerner & Rowe Loves Arizona Giveaway sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the state of Arizona who are 18 years of age or older, or who has written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who is located resides in Arizona at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of the law offices of Lerner and Rowe (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 1 12:00 p.m. PST on March 6th, 2017 and ends at March 14th, 2017 at 11:59 PM (PST)(the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.)
During the Promotion Period, go to the Lerner and Rowe Facebook page at facebook.com/LernerAndRowe then post us how you would celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with $250.00. Entrants must like the Lerner and Rowe Facebook page, comment on a giveaway post and share the post.
Entrants under 18 years of age at time of entry must have parent or guardian’s approval to enter contest. If it is discovered that approval was not granted, that entry will be disqualified or forfeited.
LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER/ DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 am PST and ending at 11:59 pm PST.
4. Prize & Odds: Four (4) grand prize winner will be randomly selected and will receive a $250 Visa Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize, $250.00. Prize winnings will be sent to the winner within 1-6 weeks after the Promotion Period ends. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received.
- General Rules: Lerner and Rowe Loves Arizona Giveaway sweepstakes. Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered during the official time frame of the Promotion to be eligible.
- Comments must be Rated G and clean in topic. Sponsor reserves the right to remove and invalidate from this Promotion posts, or comments that Sponsor determines in its sole discretion are inappropriate.
- You must be 18 or older to participate, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through Facebook. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Lerner and Rowe Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Lerner and Rowe Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Arizona. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Arizona located in Maricopa County for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Each winner waives all rights and indemnify Sponsor against any loss or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Winner’s name and photograph will be posted on Lerner and Rowe’s Facebook page at facebook.com/LernerAndRowe.
- Sponsor: The law offices of Lerner and Rowe, 2701 East Camelback Road, #140, Phoenix, Arizona 85016.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of the Lerner and Rowe Loves Arizona Giveaway sweepstakes and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- Lerner and Rowe Management reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- By entering this sweepstakes, entrants acknowledge they should not communicate any legal questions on any Lerner and Rowe web site and social media channel to include LernerAndRowe.com, LernerAndRoweLawGroup.com, LernerAndRoweGivesBack.com, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Lerner and Rowe St. Patrick’s Day Giveaway sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Arizona located in Maricopa County shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of Arizona, or the appropriate Arizona State Court located in Maricopa County, Arizona; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Arizona or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Arizona.