Are you ready to go on a virtual Easter egg hunt? Then we’ve got something EGG-citingly FUN planned for you! Hidden on our website (lernerandrowe.com) are one dozen (12) colorfully decorated eggs and one (1) golden egg. Each is numbered individually from 1 to 12. At the completion of the promotion, 50 winners will then be randomly selected to win one (1) $25 Target eGift card each. Out of those 50, the first 10 to find all 12 eggs plus the one (1) golden egg will receive an extra $100 on top of their $25 Target eGift card.
There are just a few eligibility and rules to go over first.
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY AND WIN:
- You must be 18 years of age or older at time of hunt, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- Be a legal resident of the United States.
- Must agree to receive only one prize per household.
- Agree to these Official Rules listed herein on lernerandrowe.com.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, you may now move on to the OFFICIAL RULES. (You know they must be important since we put them in ALL CAPS.)
Please read carefully as the following rules are important.
As stated previously, your task is to find all 12 eggs. You must then:
- Save the image of each egg (right click and save as, or take a screenshot)
- Copy the URL for each page you found an egg
- Email the egg images and web page URLs to [email protected]. Include “Found All 12 Easter Eggs” in the subject line.
- You must also include current contact information so that we can verify your win and know where to send your eGift card. Required contact information includes: first and last name, a working email address, age of person sending the email, and your resident city and state.
Bonus Golden Egg
- The golden egg does not count toward the official 12 eggs.
- In order to get the grand prize of $125 Target gift card, you must find all 12 eggs, PLUS the golden egg, and be one of the first 10 people to submit the required details for all 13 eggs.
- Remember, if you cannot find the golden egg you can still submit the other 12. (Please see above).
- If you are submitting all 12 eggs plus the golden egg please include “Found all 12 Easter eggs plus Golden” in the subject line. You must submit all 13 eggs in one email, or it will not be counted. (See above for more detail on how to submit your Easter eggs.)
CONTINUATION OF OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Lerner and Rowe Easter Egg Hunt submission period commences at 5:00 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, March 22, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, April 5, 2023. The contest is sponsored by Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys, 2701 East Camelback Road, #140, Phoenix, Arizona 85016.
- Eligibility: The Lerner and Rowe Easter Egg Hunt (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older, or of the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, or who has written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and partner companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 5:00 a.m. (PST) on March 22, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (PST) on April 5, 2023, (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will be added to Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys mailing for purposes of the contest only; their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.) During the Promotion Period, you must email [email protected] with all the required information to enter. Entrants must complete all required information to include full name, working phone number, working email address, all 12 images of eggs (Plus golden egg if they choose to participate) with web page URLs, resident city and state, and age. Entrants under 18 years of age at time of entry must have parent or guardians approval to enter the contest. LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD/EMAIL ADDRESS/DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. PST and ending at 12:00 a.m. PST the following day.
- Prize Winners: On, or about, April 7, 2023, Sponsor will begin to contact 50 randomly selected winners out of all final entries who meet ALL of the required information to include: 12 egg images, web page URLs, current and working contact details, and other requested information that is in adherence to contest rules and requirements. Sponsor will also be contacting the first 10 out of those 50 winners who found all 12 eggs plus the golden egg who will be receiving a grand prize of $125 eGift card to Target. There will be a total of 50 eGift cards awards.
- Prize & Odds: The $25 eGift cards will be sent to the 50 winners with exception of the first 10 to find the golden egg will receive $125 eGift cards within 4-6 weeks after the Promotion Period ends. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of entries received.
- General Rules: Lerner and Rowe Easter Egg Hunt submission. Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
a. All submissions must meet the basic requirements listed above. b. Any corrupted or contaminated files will automatically be disqualified. c. You must be a U.S. citizen to participate. d. You must be 18 or older to participate, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian. All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through email. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Lerner and Rowe’s Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Lerner and Rowe’s Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. You must be 18 or older to participate, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Submission acknowledges ownership release of material. All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified by email, mail, or telephone. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state in which the entrant resides in. All submissions must be entered during the official time frame of the Promotion to be eligible.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Each winner waives all rights and indemnifies Sponsor against any loss or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Winner’s name may be posted on Lerner and Rowe’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Sponsor: The law offices of Lerner and Rowe, 2701 East Camelback Road, #140, Phoenix, Arizona 85016.
- By entering this contest, entrants acknowledge they should not communicate any legal questions on any Lerner and Rowe website or social media channel to include lernerandrowe.com, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram.
- Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Lerner and Rowe Easter Egg Hunt or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state in which the entrant resides in; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the entrant resides in without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the entrant resides in.