The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is in charge of protecting the public health. The FDA strives to successfully achieve this task by assuring the safety of drugs, medical devices, biological products, national food supply, cosmetics and also products that release radiation. The administration is also responsible for regulating the marketing and also accuracy of science-based information that manufacturers release to the public in order to safely and also effectively use medicines, medical devices and biological products.
Product Liability Attorneys
Our team of product liability and plaintiff attorneys is devoted to protecting the rights and also interests of those who have been hurt by defective and/or dangerous drugs and also medical products. One of the ways that we do this is by staying current on alerts and also notices released by the FDA regarding potentially life-threatening and dangerous drugs and medical products. The following is a list of links regarding drug and medical products the FDA may have released a notice or safety alert about that our attorneys are currently offering free case evaluations or representation in mass tort class action claims.
- Accutane – FDA Medication Guide
- Actos – FDA Safety Watch
- Dialysis related heart attack – Medical Device Recall
- Avandia – FDA Safety Labeling Changes
- Paxil – FDA Drug Safety Notice
- Pradaxa – FDA Safety Announcement
- Guidant defibrillator – Product Recall Notice
- Testosterone therapy – FDA Risk Evaluation
- Transvaginal mesh – FDA Serious Complications Update
- Yaz / Yazmin – FDA Safety Labeling Changes
- Hip and knee implants and replacements – Product Recall Notices
- Gadolinium MRI contrast dye – FDA Drug Safety Information