FREE Xarelto Lawsuit Case Evaluation
As of October 15, 2018, more than 23,000 individuals have filed lawsuits in federal court against the manufacturers of Xarelto. These individuals claim to have experienced a variety of life-altering injuries.
Did you suffer severe bleeding after taking the prescribed blood thinner Xarelto? Then you might be entitled financial compensation for your injuries to cover past and future:
- Medical expenses;
- Pain and suffering; and/or,
- Lost wages.
You may also be entitled to compensation for other appropriate punitive damages. Make one call to 952-200-3129, or submit details through the free case evaluation form now.
Possible Life-Changing Side Effects of Xarelto
Xarelto is a blood thinner drug generally prescribed to patients suffering from atrial fibrillation – a condition that can cause an irregular and rapid heart rate. Individuals with this condition are at a higher risk of experiencing a stroke, heart disease, heart failure and other heart-related complications.
However, unlike a warafin overdose that can be treated with Vitamin K, there is no known cure at present to reverse blood loss caused by Xarelto.
The following are among the potential dangers that have been reported by individuals with a pending Xarelto lawsuit claim:
- Uncontrolled internal bleeding;
- Fatal hemorrhaging;
- Loss in red blood cell function (decreased hemoglobin);
- Abnormal collection of blood outside of a blood vessel (hematoma);
- Swelling of the lower limb; and,
- Difficulty breathing.
Claims of Negligence in Pending Xarelto Lawsuits
The following are claims of negligence placed against drug manufacturer Janssen Pharmaceutical and drug marketer Bayer Healthcare:
- Xarelto is not a one size fits all pill as marketed that does not require any medical follow-up care. Patients that take it need to be monitored regularly to determine if the drug is still the best treatment option for them.
- Manufacturer and drug marketer concealed evidence and failed to properly inform medical providers and the public about risks of uncontrolled bleeding and other potentially serious side effects.
Are you among the many thousands that believe they have suffered irreversible injuries after taking the blood thinner drug Xarelto? You might be eligible for compensation. Submit a free case review today to learn more!