Ricardo Roybal is a native New Mexican, born and raised in Santa Rosa, New Mexico. In 2013, he graduated from the University of New Mexico with a bachelor’s degree in both criminology and philosophy. He then attended the University of New Mexico School of Law, where he earned Dean’s List honors and was recognized for his performance while participating in the clinical law program, as he received the Jerrold L. Walden Memorial Award for Social Justice.
While in law school, Mr. Roybal was also elected to the editorial board of the New Mexico Law Review and authored a law review article that was selected for publication.
Ricardo Roybal practices in all areas of personal injury and complex commercial litigation. This includes car accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall accidents, dram shop liability, and trucking accidents.
In his free time, Mr. Roybal enjoys golfing, board games, local breweries, and spending time with his family.
- University of New Mexico, BA Criminology and Philosophy – 2013
- University of New Mexico School of Law, JD – 2017
- 2017, State of New Mexico
- 2017, United States District Court, District of New Mexico
- 2017, U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Albuquerque Bar Association
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Ricardo F. Roybal, Note, Let’s Talk About Sex: Defining ‘Sexually Oriented or Sexually Stimulating’ Material in Sex Offender Behavioral Contracts, 46 N.M. L. Rev. 411.