What is a logo? A symbol or other design adopted by an organization to identify its products, uniform, vehicles, etc.
Your task is to create a new logo for Lerner and Rowe® Injury Attorneys. All that we ask is for you keep it crisp, clean, and memorable (in a good way). You can enter multiple logos but must complete a form for each.
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN:
- You must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- Be a legal resident of the United States.
- Completely and correctly fill out the Logo Contest Submission Form located on the right-side of this page. A logo that is not submitted online through the contest form will not be eligible for entry.
- Agree to these Official Rules listed herein on lernerandrowe.com.
The winning logo will be judged on originality, versatility, appropriateness for a law firm, and adherence to entry rules and requirements.
Don’t design a wreck, you could win a check!
Contestants are invited to come up with their own version of a Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys logo. The top entrant who impresses Kevin Rowe and Glen Lerner will be awarded a $1,000 cash prize, bragging rights, and the chance to see their logo on our web site and other promotional materials. No purchase of services is necessary to enter or win. Entering also does not establish any type of client/attorney relationship. Contest ends March 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. and is subject to the complete Official Rules listed herein.
This is what our current logo looks like:
There are just a few other requirements. We’re not trying to put a damper on your creative process. We just want to make sure that you know the basics to meet our official entry rules and requirements.
- Include your name and date when saving your graphic file (i.e. JamieDoe_02-26-2020.png).
- Acceptable file types include: .jpg, .png, .gif, and .pdf. (No bitmap or .ia images allowed.)
- File must be 1MB or smaller in size.
- Submit your logo online through the provided form on this page.
- Agree to these Official Rules listed herein on lernerandrowe.com.
A few other things to keep in mind…
By entering, each Entrant represents and warrants that his or her entry does not and will not defame or otherwise violate the rights of any third party and does not and will not violate any federal, state, or local laws or ordinances. Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes violates any of the Logo Submission Requirements, does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit and theme of the contest.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys Logo Contest submission period commences on February 26, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on March 31, 2020. The contest is sponsored by Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys, 2701 East Camelback Road, #140, Phoenix, Arizona 85016.
- Eligibility: The Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys Logo Contest (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States, who are 18 years of age or older, or of the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, or who has written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and partner companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 5:00 a.m. (PST) on February 26, 2020, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on March 31, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will be added to Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys mailing for purposes of the contest only; their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.) During the Promotion Period, go to the contest page on lernerandrowe.com and locate the official entry form. Follow the on-screen directions to enter (“Online Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information to include full name, current address, phone number, working email address and age. Entrants under 18 years of age at time of entry must have parent or guardians approval to enter contest. If it is discovered that approval was not granted, logo will be disqualified. LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON/E-MAIL ADDRESS/DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. PST and ending at 12:00 a.m. PST the following day.
- Grand Prize Winner: On, or about, April 17, 2020, Sponsor will announce the winner that was selected by a judging committee comprised of Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys’ employees, partners and agencies, based on originality, effective messaging and adherence to contest rules and requirements. There will be one Grand Prize awarded, and once awarded Lerner and Rowe Injury attorneys will take ownership of the winning logo.
- Prize & Odds: The $1,000 grand prize will be sent to the winner within 4-6 weeks after the Promotion Period ends. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of entries received. Once the winner is awarded the $1,000 prize we take ownership of their winning logo.
- General Rules: Lerner and Rowe Logo Contest submission. Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
a. All logo entries must meet the basic requirements listed above. b. Logos must be clean in design, presentation, and file type. Any corrupted or contaminated files will automatically be disqualified. c. You must be a U.S. citizen to participate. d. You agree to release all copyright, usage, and ownership rights to Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys. e. You must be 18 or older to participate, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian. All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through Facebook and Instagram. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Lerner and Rowe’s Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Lerner and Rowe’s Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. You must be 18 or older to participate, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Submission acknowledges ownership release of material. All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified by email, mail, or telephone. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state in which the entrant resides in. All submissions must be entered during the official time frame of the Promotion to be eligible.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Each winner waives all rights and indemnifies Sponsor against any loss or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Winner’s name will be posted on Lerner and Rowe’s Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Sponsor: The law offices of Lerner and Rowe, 2701 East Camelback Road, #140, Phoenix, Arizona 85016.
- By entering this contest, entrants acknowledge they should not communicate any legal questions on any Lerner and Rowe website or social media channel to include lernerandrowe.com, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram.
- Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Lerner and Rowe Logo Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state in which the entrant resides in; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the entrant resides in without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the entrant resides in.