Pedestrian fatalities and injury accidents in Arizona are on the rise by approximately 12 percent from previous years.
Preliminary state traffic data shows that Arizona ranks the second highest state for pedestrian fatalities in 2015 at 1.27 per 100,000 population.For the first two weeks of March, three pedestrians were killed and 10 were injured in pedestrian related accidents.
Phoenix Pedestrian Accidents from March 7th – March 14th
March 14, 2016:
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Phoenix (24th Street and Broadway)
March 11, 2016:
- Two pedestrians injured after struck by vehicle (Near 27th and Northern Avenues)
March 10, 2016:
- Pedestrian struck and killed outside Apache Junction (Southern Avenue near Meridian Road)
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mesa (West Southern Avenue near South Meridian Road)
March 8, 2016:
- Seven injured at Phoenix bus stop after struck by vehicle (Near 43rd Avenue and McDowell Road)
March 2, 2016:
- 8-year-old pedestrian injured in Tempe hit-and-run (Hayden Lane near Kenwood Circle)
Pedestrian Accident Injury Attorneys
If you or a loved one is injured or killed in a pedestrian accident in Arizona due to the careless actions of driver, a personal injury attorney can help you seek compensation for damages.Just like family, our legal team is one call away and here to help you day or night. Call 602-977-1900 for a free personal injury consultation.