Bicycle Accident Attorney in Phoenix
Injured? Make One Call to Lerner and Rowe!
There were an estimated 494,000 bicycle-related injury emergency room visits in the United States in 2013. Here at Lerner and Rowe, we want to stress the importance of bike safety, and the value of having an experienced attorney after an accident.
These injuries included:
- Cuts, road rashes and bruises
- Broken or fractured bone injuries
- Organ damage
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries
- Paralysis injuries
- Brain injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured in a Phoenix bicycle accident, or has suffered a wrongful death, contact Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys. We will fight hard to get you the maximum compensation you deserve to cover medical appointments, lost wages and any other expenses or damages.
Phoenix Bicycle Accident Lawyers Will Help at Anytime
We know that accidents happen extremely sudden and unexpectedly. That is why our experienced legal team and bicycle accident attorneys can be reached 24/7 through our online live chat feature or via phone.
We guarantee our law firm is different than any other firm you’ve worked with. So, let us prove our dedication to you. Just make one call to 602-977-1900 to speak with us directly, click on the live chat button or submit an online form now.
Causes of Bicycle Accidents
There are many factors that contribute to bicycle accident injuries in Phoenix,including extreme weather conditions, being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, motorists or bicyclists failing to yield and distracted motorists or cyclists.
You can reduce your chances of severe injuries in a bicycle accident by following a few basic road rules:
- Wear a helmet to protect your head.
- Wear bright and reflective clothing.
- Ride on the right side of the road with the flow of traffic.
- Use proper hand signals to let motorists know what you intend to do.
- Use caution when changing lanes and ride defensively.
- Watch out for open car doors when riding through parking lots or near parallel parked cars.