Were You Bitten By a Dog?
Being attacked by a vicious dog can be a very traumatic experience, especially for a child. If a dog has bitten you or a family member, you need a skilled dog bite lawyer who knows the laws in your specific state. You may have a right to compensation if this dog attack was caused by negligence on the part of the dog’s owner and you have suffered physical and/or psychological injuries.
After being bitten by a dog you need to immediately seek medical attention, even if the owner claims their dog is current on all its shots. You also need to call the police so you can file an incident report. Once you’ve done those things, contact an Albuquerque dog bite lawyer at Lerner and Rowe. This should be done sooner rather than later since the statute of limitations on filing a legal claim for a dog bite in Albuquerque ranges from two to three years depending on age of victim and cause of action.
The experienced Albuquerque dog bite lawyers at Lerner and Rowe know the law and can call on industry experts if need be to ensure that your case is handled with the expertise it deserves and settled to the maximum extent of the laws that govern dog bites.
How We Can Help You!
We will aggressively:
- Investigate the behavioral history of this dog, the property where you were attacked, and the dog’s owners, to determine if they were negligent in any way in caring for and/or handling their dog.
- Collect evidence and documentation, particularly photos of the victim’s dog bites.
- Document any other injuries from the dog attack, including copies of physician reports and medical bills.
- Negotiate with insurance companies and attempt to lower medical expenses arising out of the injury.
- Work on your behalf seeking financial compensation for injuries, lost wages and any other damages you have suffered as a result of the dog attack.
Our dog bite attorneys have recovered damages for victims that include costs involving medical bills, lost wages, reconstructive surgery down the road and ongoing psychotherapy. Our legal fees are contingent on winning your case. You won’t be charged any up front any fees up front or any out-of-pocket costs. Bottom line – you pay nothing unless and until we win your case.
Contact Our Highly Skilled Albuquerque Dog Bite Lawyers Now!
What’s the point of waiting? Call now to set up your FREE initial consultation, submit the case review form online, or “live chat” with one of our representatives.