Have You Been Bitten?
Emotions run high after a vicious dog attack, especially if the victim is a child. If you or a loved one has been bitten by a dog, you’re going to need an experienced dog bite lawyer who is familiar with your states specific dog bite laws. You may be entitled to compensation if this attack was due to the negligence of the dog owner and has resulted in physical or psychological injuries.
After a dog attack you should seek immediate medical attention, even if the dog is up to date on all of its shots. Call the police to file an incident report, and then contact the experienced dog bite lawyers here at Lerner and Rowe. The sooner the better, the statute of limitations for filing a dog bite law claim in Bullhead City is one year.
In Bullhead City, regardless of whether or not a dog has bitten someone before, the owners of the dog are liable for any injuries obtained by the person attacked. If the dog was with another person other than the owner and was not properly confined on a leash when the attack occurred, that person could also be held liable for damages suffered.
At Lerner and Rowe our dog bite lawyers know how to work with industry experts to ensure that your dog bite injury case is properly handled and settled to the full extent of the law.
We’re Here to Help!
We are prepared to:
- Investigate the dog’s behavioral history, the property where the attack took place and the pet owner, to verify if they were negligent with the handling and care of the dog.
- Gather evidence and documentation including photos of the bites on the victim.
- Document other injuries resulting from the dog attack and obtain copies of medical bills and physician reports.
- Negotiate third party insurance claims and possibly reduce medical expenses from the injury.
- Seek financial compensation on your behalf for injuries, losses and other damages.
Damage settlements our dog bite lawyers have recovered for clients include costs associated with lost wages, medical bills, future reconstructive surgery and ongoing emotional and psychological counseling. Our fees are contingent on the success of your case, there are no up-front or out-of-pocket costs; you pay nothing unless we win your case. You have nothing to lose, contact us today!