Hurt in a bicycle accident in Albuquerque? Call Lerner and Rowe!
It is estimated that in 2013 there were 494,000 people rushed to emergency rooms in the United States as a result of being in bicycle accidents. Their injuries ran the gamut from fairly minor to absolutely catastrophic and included the following:
- Brain injuries
- Broken / fractured bones
- Cuts, bruises and road rashes
- Neck injuries or whiplash
- Organ damage
- Lastly, spinal cord injuries
If you or a family member has been involved in a bike accident and are dealing with life-altering injuries or even wrongful death, contact Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys, experienced bicycle accident attorneys in Albuquerque.
Likely causes of bike accidents in Albuquerque
Many different factors can contribute to bicycle accidents in Albuquerque and the resulting injuries. The most common causes would be riding under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, extreme weather, distracted cyclists or drivers and either one failing to yield or stop.
By adhering to some rules of the road, you and your family members can lower your odds of being in a bike accident and severely injured:
- Always wear a protective helmet.
- Attach lights or reflectors on your bike and also wear bright reflective clothing.
- Ride on the far right side of the street, going with the flow of traffic.
- Use appropriate hand signals for motorists so they know what your intentions are.
- Ride defensively using caution at all times, especially when changing lanes.
- Lastly, watch for car doors opening when cycling through parking lots or alongside cars that are parallel parked.
Contact our Bicycle Accident Attorneys in Albuquerque 24/7
An accident can happen any time of day or night, which is why our dedicated legal team of bike accident lawyers is always available 24/7 by phone or online through our live chat feature.
Once you’ve reached a personal injury attorney at Lerner and Rowe, you will:
- Be attentively listened to and treated with compassion and respect
- Have your legal rights explained and also questions answered regarding your claim
- Lastly, not pay any legal fees unless and until we win your case
Call Lerner and Rowe Today – Accomplished Bicycle Accident Attorneys in Albuquerque!
Give us a chance to show you how different our law firm is from others in terms of the dedication and quality of service we offer. All it takes is one phone call or you can click on “live chat” to speak online. To set up a FREE consult just fill out the online form.