Yuma Dog Bite Attorney
Bitten by a Dog?
Emotions run high after a dog attack and especially if your child is an injured dog bite victim. If you or a loved one has been bitten by a dog, then you need an experienced dog bite lawyer who is familiar your states specific dog bite laws.At Lerner and Rowe our dog bite lawyers know how to work with industry experts to ensure that your dog bite injury case is properly handled and settled to the full extent of the law. We will:
- Investigate the dog’s behavioral history, the property where the attack took place and the pet owner, to verify if they were negligent with the handling and care of the dog.
- Gather evidence and documentation including photos of the dog bites on the victim.
- Document other injuries resulting from the dog attack and obtain copies of medical bills and doctor reports.
- Negotiate third party insurance claims and possibly reduce medical expenses as a result of the injury.
- Seek compensation on your behalf for injuries, losses and other damages.
Damage settlements our dog bite lawyers have recovered include costs associated with lost wages, medical bills, future reconstructive surgery and ongoing emotional and psychological counseling. Our fees are contingent on the success of your case, there are no up-front or out-of-pocket costs; you pay nothing unless we win your case.
Call 928-344-6200 to schedule a free initial case review, submit an online case review form today, or chat with a live representative to schedule a free consultation with a dog bite lawyer at Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys today. We are here to help!
What Do I Do after a Dog Bite?
After a dog attack you should seek immediate medical attention, call the police to file an incident report and then contact an experienced dog bite lawyer. The sooner the better as the statute of limitations for filing a dog bite law claim in Yuma is one year.
Once you contact Lerner and Rowe we are prepared to:
- Investigate the dog owner to determine if they were negligent in the handling or care of the dog.
- Gather and document evidence by taking photos of the victims injuries, compiling information regarding the attack and collecting copies of medical reports for future examination.
- Negotiate with an insurance company for the best possible settlement to cover injuries and loses.
Contact the Top Yuma Dog Bite Lawyers Today!
In Yuma, regardless of whether or not a dog has bitten someone before, the owners of the dog are liable for any bites or injuries suffered by the person attacked. Even if the dog was with another person other than the owner and was not properly confined or on a leash when the dog attack occurred, that person can also be held liable for damages suffered by an Yuma dog bite lawyer.
Contact our dog bite lawyers today. You won’t pay, unless you win. Call 928-344-6200 to schedule a free initial case review, submit an online case review form today, or chat with a live representative.