Yuma Bike Accident Attorneys
Injured in a bicycle accident in Yuma?
Bicycle accident injuries can range from minor to catastrophic including:
- Cuts, road rashes and bruises
- Broken or fractured bone injuries
- Organ damage
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck injuries
- Paralysis injuries
- Brain injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured in a bike accident in Yuma, contact Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys. We will fight hard to get you the compensation you deserve to cover medical bills, lost wages and other damages.
Contact Our Bike Accident Lawyers 24/7
Like most accidents, bike accidents are unexpected. That is why our experienced legal team and bike accident attorneys can be reached 24 /7 through our online live chat feature or by phone.
We also know that you want the best representation possible. Let us prove to you how our law firm differs from others in the quality of service and dedication we provide.
Causes of Bike Accidents in Yuma
There are many factors that contribute to bicycle accident injuries, it’s important to take all necessary precautions when you, or your loved ones are riding bicycles.
You may reduce your chances of being severely hurt in a bike injury by adopting these safety tips:
- Wear a helmet to protect your head.
- Wear bright and reflective clothing.
- Ride on the right side of the road with the flow of traffic.
- Use proper hand signals to let motorists know what you intend to do.
- Use caution when changing lanes and ride defensively.
- Watch out for open car doors when riding through parking lots or near parallel parked cars.