As you know, Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys LOVES giving back to people in the communities we serve. Now is your chance to help us, help others in need during these unprecedented difficult times. During the giveaway, Kevin Rowe will be going LIVE on FACEBOOK each Monday and Friday at 3:00 p.m. MST. At such time, he will call 10 random people (LIVE) to give away ten (10) $200 gift cards during each LIVE event.
Want the chance to help someone in need?
Maybe it’s an older neighbor or family member, someone you know that just got laid off, or anyone that could use a little help right now. This giveaway is about giving back to others, so you cannot nominate yourself, and please only nominate people who really need help at this time.
The Pay it Forward Giveaway will continue through the duration of the pandemic and is subject to the terms listed in the Official Rules below.
How to Enter
1. LIKE our Lerner & Rowe Facebook Page
2. SHARE our Facebook live video from Monday, March 30, 2020
3. Email the name, phone number, and a BRIEF overview of the current situation of someone you know that needs assistance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let your nominee know that you submitted their name to help reduce the chance of any confusion. We want to make sure that we can reach each of the 10 randomly chosen winners during each LIVE event held on Monday and Friday at 3:00 p.m. MST. Now for the rules…
These are just a few rules to follow.
- “Like” Lerner and Rowe’s Facebook page.
- Must share our Facebook live video from Monday, March 30, 2020 with family and friends on Facebook.
- Must be 18 years old to enter or have a parent or guardian’s permission.
- Must nominate a person in need my sending previously stated contact information and a BRIEF background story to email@example.com. (You cannot nominate yourself.)
- Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
Other than that, just keep in mind that Lerner and Rowe’s Pay it Forward giveaway is not a solicitation for referrals or recommendations for its services. Lerner and Rowe is not seeking through this program any referral or recommendation of its services. Lerner and Rowe also advises you that by visiting Lerner and Rowe’s Facebook Page, entering this giveaway, or posting any comment or question on any social media page affiliated with Lerner and Rowe you are not entering into a legal agreement of any kind with the law offices of Lerner and Rowe and Lerner and Rowe is not agreeing to represent you. Do not post any questions related to representation on Lerner and Rowe’s Facebook page. Lerner and Rowe is responsible for the content of this Promotion, and can be reached at (602) 977-1900.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Lerner and Rowe Pay it Forward giveaway submission period commences at 3:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST) on March 30, 2020 and ends with a final winner announcement to be determined by Lerner and Rowe. The program is sponsored by the law offices of Lerner and Rowe, 2701 East Camelback Road, #140, Phoenix, Arizona 85255 .
- Eligibility: The Lerner and Rowe Pay it Forward giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older, or who has written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of the law offices of Lerner and Rowe (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 3:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (MST) on March 30, 2020 and ends with a final winner announcement to be determined by Lerner and Rowe. (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.) During the Promotion Period, nominations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrants must also like the Lerner and Rowe Facebook page and share the March 30, 2020, live video with family and friends. Entrants under 18 years of age at time of entry must have parent or guardian’s approval to nominate a person for the giveaway. If it is discovered that approval was not granted, that nomination will be disqualified or forfeited. Please do not nominate a person by commenting on Facebook or sending your nomination through messenger. LIMIT ONE (1) NOMINATION PER PERSON, PER DAY. For the purposes of this promotion, one day equates to one 24-hour period that begins at 12:00 a.m. MST and ends at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- Prize & Odds: Prizes will not exceed $200 and will be sent via email to each winner within 48-hours after contact and conformation is made with the winner. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received.
- General Rules: Lerner and Rowe Pay it Forward giveaway. Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
- All nominations must be entered during the official time frame of the Promotion to be eligible.
- Sponsor reserves the right to remove and invalidate from this Promotion posts, comments, or statements of wishes that Sponsor determines in its sole discretion are inappropriate.
- You must be 18 or older to participate, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through Facebook. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Lerner and Rowe Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Lerner and Rowe Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the states of Nevada, Indiana, Arizona, Illinois, New Mexico, or Tennessee.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Each winner waives all rights and indemnify Sponsor against any lost or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Winner’s name will be shared during a LIVE event on Lerner and Rowe’s Facebook page at facebook.com/LernerAndRowe.
- Sponsor: The law offices of Lerner and Rowe, 2701 East Camelback Road, #140, Phoenix, Arizona 85255.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of the Lerner and Rowe Pay It Forward giveaway and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- Lerner and Rowe Management reserve the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- By entering this giveaway, entrants acknowledge they should not communicate any legal questions on any Lerner and Rowe web site and social media channel to include LernerAndRowe.com, LernerAndRoweLawGroup.com, LernerAndRoweGivesBack.com,
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Lerner and Rowe Pay it Forward giveaway, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state in which the entrant resides in; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the entrant resides in without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the entrant resides in.