**THE GIVEAWAY PERIOD FOR THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED**
Hitz Boxing Entertainment Belvedere Bash Ticket Giveaway
INFO & RULES
Go to our Facebook page and follow these directions for the opportunity to be one of our lucky winners:
- LIKE our page.
- TAG the friend you’d bring with you. You may enter MULTIPLE times a day by tagging a DIFFERENT friend each time you enter!
- SHARE our post.
- TWO pairs of VIP tickets (includes dinner) to Belvedere Bash on February 22, 2019.
- FIVE pairs of ringside tickets to Belvedere Bash on February 22, 2019.
- TEN pairs of General Admission tickets to Belvedere Bash on February 22, 2019.
Contest begins on February 13, 2019, and ends on February 20, 2019, at 5:00 AM (PST) and is subject to complete Official Rules. Winner will be announced on February 20, 2019, at 5:00 AM.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys Hitz Boxing Entertainment Belvedere Bash Ticket Giveaway submission period commences on February 13, 2019, and ends on February 20, 2019. The contest is sponsored by Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys, 1000 W. Lake St. Chicago, IL 60607.
- Eligibility: The Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys Hitz Boxing Entertainment Belvedere Bash Ticket Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who is located in the U.S. and at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on February 13, 2019, and ends on February 20, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: Entrants under 18 will not be permitted. LIMIT ONE (1) Facebook entry (one entry equals one like share and comment).
- Ticket Winners: On February 20, 2019, Sponsor will announce the winners that are randomly selected. There will be 17 prizes awarded.
- Prize & Odds: TWO winners will receive a pair of VIP ringside tickets + dinner, FIVE winners will receive ringside tickets and TEN winners will receive General Admission tickets to the Hitz Boxing Entertainment Belvedere Bash fight. Tickets will be available at will call under winner’s desired name. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of entries received.
- General Rules: Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys Hitz Boxing Entertainment Belvedere Bash Ticket Giveaway.
Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
a. You must be 18 or older to participate.
All federal, state and local laws apply. Winner will be notified by email and have 24 hours to redeem their prize. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s name and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this PFromotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Lerner and Rowe Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Illinois. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Illinois located in Cook County for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. The Prize winner waives all rights and indemnifies Sponsor against any loss or liability resulting from the Grand Prize.
- Winner’s name and photo (sent by the winner) will be posted on Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorney’s Facebook Page.
- Sponsor: Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys, 1000 W. Lake St. Chicago, IL 60607.
- Facebook is not a sponsor of the Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys Hitz Boxing Entertainment Belvedere Bash Ticket Giveaway and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- Lerner and Rowe Management reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Lerner and Rowe Injury Attorneys Hitz Boxing Entertainment Belvedere Bash Ticket Giveaway, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of Illinois located in Cook County; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Illinois.